Somebody said you’ve got a new friend,
Does she love you better than I can?
I’m in the corner watching you kiss her
I’m right over here – why can’t you see me?
I’m giving it my all,
but I’m not the girl you’re taking home
RUNNER-UP : Nicki Minaj “Your Love”
Robyn is my music baby girl #1.
She’s been for years.
All of her fashion choices, hairstyles (white as snow ‘n short which always puts the desire to chop off my locks into my heart), her videos, and of course her attitude to send her old record label to where the sun don’t shine. She really is an inspiration on so many levels. She’s even a UNICEF ambassador for fuck’s sake.
Her songs are always shiny balls of pop music fun. I dance by myself to them. I don’t even!
– In an interview she stated that her first concert was The Police, earlier this year Robyn appeared on I Blame Coco’s “Ceasar” single (Coco is Sting’s daughter)
– She has a song featuring Snoop Dogg
– She has a song “Don’t Fucking Tell Me What To Do”
– been engaged to Olof Inger since 2002 (handsome as expected, Google ‘im)
– last but not least, she hails from the land of fellow great musician: Sweden!